CLIENTS ARE LOVING ....BENEFIT GIMME BROWS



Hands down Benefit Gimme Brows has been the best brow product I have added to my makeup kit since I began freelancing in 2013.  This is one of those products that will have clients texting back 'Sorry what did you use on my brows last night? They looked great all night.'

The Gimme Brow is great for adding volume and texture without working in hardly any effort.  It's quick on the go but also just to add that something 'extra' when your brows need freshening up. The wand is small so works with the tail of brow neatly, I purchased two shades in '2' blonde and '3' brunette.

Benefit again have won at another trend setter that has quick become a staple and a classic product for them.

You can purchase yours here  Benefit Cosmetics

SHARE:
© Zaira Cantara . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig