Congratulations Sue ... Another Happy Bride

Instilling confidence into someone and having the privilege to do so in your job is more than I could have asked for.  When I started out as a makeup artist it was simply because I enjoyed working with my hands, using new products whilst playing with colour, texture on difference faces and of course to improve my own makeup skills.  The best part of it is seeing the confidence and trust in my clients and their gratitude in doing so.

I never expect anything, but I am always grateful for the comments, text messages, emails and cards my clients pass on.  One of my recent bride's Sue gave me this beautiful card with a lovely message.

Thank you Sue for allowing me to be part of your wedding.  Look forward to our appointments as always :)





The beautiful bride

SHARE:
© Zaira Cantara . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig