wedding at Luxury Hotel Swinton Park

I recently was booked at the luxury castle hotel Swinton Park which rests in the beautiful grounds of Swinton Estate.  I was in awe with the history, warmth and grandeur of my surroundings consisting of the house, facilities and antiques.

Deep in the Yorkshire Dales, it has 20,000 acres of ground which offers a spa, gym, country club and of course is well known for wedding functions.  My bride's room was an en-suite which looked out to a picturesque calming lake (picture below).

Unfortunately the weather wasn't as bright as we had hoped however I still had to take stills of the venue.  This included the village which I drove through close by, busy with its local residents shopping and carrying out daily duties.  I look forward to visiting the village again one day soon and spending a day in Masham.





 





 


 



SHARE:
© Zaira Cantara . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig